RSS

Mast RJs - Faisalabad


User Rating: / 544
PoorBest 
Ali

Muhammad Amir:

He has been working with Mast FM 103 since November 2008, born inFaisalabad on 1st June 1985. Muhammad Amir was a student of Business management and currently he is studying Journalism after joining the Media. For a businessman joining the media field was a coincidence, which changed his way of life and he had had a passion for bringing in the change for the betterment of people, this streamed from his thoughts he expressed in his programs. He is a young, energetic and enthusiastic guy whose scintillating artistic skills and abilities are emerging and being matured with the passage of time, though he has a long way to go.

Zodiac Sign:

Gemini.

Rjing Ishtyle:

Depends on the mood and situation, especially of the mausam of my Heart; sometimes its ishqiya, but most of the times its jazbati.

Hobbies:

Reading, writing, physical gaming and Internet surfing, and the keep on changing according to the surrounding.

Favorite Music Artists:

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, A.R Rehman, Abida Parveen, Kishore Kumar, Muhammad Rafi, Michael Jackson, Yanni, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Tylor Swift, Byonce, Pink and Shreya Ghoshal.

Favorite Songs:

I really don’t want to mention a few songs here because as music has no boundaries, my love for music has no limits.

Favorite Movies:

Scarface, Sholey (Kitne Aadmi Thy), Gladiator, First 50 Dates, Jab We Met, DDLJ, Vaastav and a lot others.

Favourite Actors/Actresses:

Amitab Bachan, Al Pachino, Russell Crowe and  Angelina Jolie. Once I have been in love with Madhuri but it was cured a few years back.  Kareena and Katrina are hot but Rekha is awesome and how can I forget Reema, but seriously Amir Khan is a perfectionist.

Favourite Books:

John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon, Mustansar Hussain Tarar, Umera Ahmed’s Peer-E-Kamil (PBUH), Mumtaz Mufti’s Talash and a lot other writers and books.

Fashion Sense:

Smart, Casual and Trendy.

Mast Funda:

Oh thoughtless mortals! ever blind to fate,
Too soon dejected, and too soon elate.

I Love:

My Amma the most; then my Pakistan, we all really love her but only a few of us realize it.

I Hate:

Hypocrites, Liars, Wada Khilaf and the friends who pretend to be friends.
User Rating: / 324
PoorBest 
Zaibi Mast Fm 103 Khi

Jahanzaib Zebi

His name is Janhanzaib but radio name is Zebi .He was born in Karachi on 19thOct. He has done his MCS. After that he has been working with Mast FM 103 since July, 2004 and right now serving as Station Manager. He is very determined for his aims. He is a young motivated, vigorous and passionate guy. He says Radio FM 103 is my passion……:)
This is the updated version of him. He looks like a man and he is still a Human. His mostly friends think that he is the latest updated version of Shaitan. He likes to eat eat eat and eat but don't worry he is not fat, just bit over weight, is this sound like he is Fat? He is the greatest drinker in the history, Nahhhh nahhh not alcohol he just loves soft drinks & beverages, does it really sound weird that he didn't really remember when he drank water last time!
He likes people who have good sense of humor, intellectual, innovative, humble, hard working, smart enough and if they have these qualities mmmmm... He doesn't mind. People's moods often get on and off, it depends on their own internal approach, He knows it seems like he is stupid, who cares? He likes people who can share their happiness as well sadness.
He just loves music, as music is the food of love. For him music is not only just an entertainment because one can express all the feelings through music. Music is one of his greatest passions. He is gloomy, He is in high spirits whatever he feels, He shares with music, He expresses all the way through music.

Zodiac Sign:

Libra (The Great………:)

Rjing Ishtyle:

(Rocking, Masti with a lot of choosti, Dhamaal, Current affairs and most importantly depends on the mood)
Tension nahi laynay ka…..tension hei bhi to mention not…..hum hein na…..
Ye apun ka ishtyle hei bhai……:)

Hobbies:

Muzik, Swimming but I’m not a good swimmer , Riding Heavy bike, Cricket, Shopping according to fashion mantra, To know people, Hang out with friends, Ulti Seedhi Dreams Dekhna………..

Favourite Music Artists:

The great NFAK, RFAK, Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chouhan, R.D.Berman, M Rafi, Kishor Da, Bryan Adams, Enrique Iglesias, BSB, Shakira, Celine Dion, Strings, Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin and some more and Abida Perveen

Favourite Songs:

As mentioned earlier that muzik for me, is the greatest source of expressing my feelings so there are so many songs but few are here: Mein tenu samjhawan ki., Chura liya hei tum nay jo dill ko, Be with you, Hero, Promises, Nobody wants to be lonely, Frozen by Medona, Quit playing games with my heart, Tu hi ray, Wada raha sanam, Tera honay laga hoon, Main jahan rahoun……….. Sanoun ek pal chain Na away sajna tery bina.
nOw a days Justin Bieber – Baby ft Ludacris

Favourite Movies:

Cast Away, Brave heart, Black, Phone Booth, Indecent Proposal, Avatar, The chronicles of Narnia, Rush Hour, Twilight, The X-Files, Jab we met, Love aaj kal, Khuda k liye, Rang dy Basanti, Page 3 , Wakeup Sid

Favourite Actors/Actresses:

Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayak, Sania Saeed, Kareena Kapoor, Mel Gibson, Richard Gere, Manisha Lamba by looks but cant tell why I like her the most

Favourite Books:

Shakuntla by Kali Daas, Zillaton k maray log, Sidney Sheldon, The wild duck by Henrik Ebsen,

Fashion Sense:

Trendy, whatever suits and according to the occasions…especially whenever whosoever says that waaaao its suiting you a lot yaar………J You are looking dashing……smashing :)

Mast Funda:

Jeena koi mushkil to nahi bus thori si wafa chahye

I Love:

I love to be loved. I love my family, myself and “My Commitment”. I love well cooked food, my mobile, my laptop, my Heavy bike, my car.
I love to capture the attention of people as much as I can............:)

I Hate:

Don’t like sluggish people, Insincerity, Fraud, Liars, Unprofessional conduct / negligence And indiscipline.
User Rating: / 147
PoorBest 

Umber Imtiaz Khan

She has been with 103 fm since December 2009…She was born in Faisalabad on 5th of Jan. After having many twists in education fields & subjects finally interest, learn and acquire made her to switch her educational career to Mass Communication. Journalism is her aim in fact more than a goal it’s her passion. She tries to put her thoughts into words to convey to others what she thinks. Her focus is not to change the society but she thinks that everyone should contribute his/her part to change the society. She is young, upcoming journalist & a media person & looking forward to make her ways through media.

Zodiac Sign:

Capricorn

Rjing Ishtyle:

As am doing two very opposite kind of shows so it depends on the show’s tempo, moreover on my mood & mizaj which automatically turns on as I step in studio.

Hobbies:

I am a music freak; also books are my all time favorite & yeah net surfing as well. Along with that I love painting & to explore new places. Rest it keeps on changing according to mood and situations.

Favourite Music Artists:

There are many…..Abida perveen, Kishor kumar, Sonu nigham, Shreya Goshal, Nusrat Fateh Ali khan, Rahat fateh Ali, Shiraz Upal, Aleeza, Marc Anthony…there is a variety of singers I love to listen.

Favourite Songs:

It will be injustice to name one song in the ocean of music

Favorite Movies:

Rang de basanti (Most of Amir khan’s movies), love ajkal, vivah, die-hard 4, fast & furious series, DOA, The longest yard & list goes on….

Favorite Actors/Actresses:

John Abraham (love his smile), Aamir khan (the perfectionist), Tom cruise, Bruce Wills, Adam Sandler, Angelina Julie, Katreena & sometimes Aishwariya.

Favorite Books:

Oh, I just love to read books anytime anywhere irrespective of their type so I’ve very long list for that but lemme name some of them…Umaira Ahmed’s (Peer-e-kamil, Amar bail), Aleem-ul-haq haqqi’s “Ishq ka ain”, Mumtaz Mufti’s “Talash” & “Labaik”, Yusuf bin tashfeen, Muhammad, & Sydney Sheldon…. These were some serious writings that are my all time favorite but along with these I still read ‘n’ like Ibn-e-Safi’s Imran series & us k ilava bht kch :)

Fashion Sense:

Trendy, Casual… Simply the kind of fashion in which I feel comfortable…. :)

Mast Funda:

I believe Life is a Miracle of Allah and Miracle happen once so consider it as vital as it should be considered and Time is the key factor of Life so make use of each minute and each Second.
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending”

I Love:

As Love is the color of Life and for me my life is Love and the basis of my love are my family and friends. I love to explore the beauty of nature ...…. I love to try new things…..love to do fun….love where I m today & what else I should say?? In short I love my life :)

I Hate:

Where there is love there is hate and being human being I have hate for few things like people who are hypocrites, with duel personality who have contradiction in their actions and sayings. I hate lying & liars.
User Rating: / 592
PoorBest 

Usman Khalid Waraich

He rocks as I am listening Dj+RJ=Mj Usman from last 6 years on Radio Mast Fm103… Actually natural But in reality a stylo RJ and diverse from others… Having own uniqueness… Reside in our Heart…. We alwaz miss his absence and more than ever his smile.…

Zodiac Sign:

Scorpio

Rjing Ishtyle:

Hmm it just has to be rhythmic… Soft, Symphonic, Soothing…At times Pop, Rock, Metal, and Classic’s think that’s enough…

Hobbies:

Listening and Playing Music, Traveling, Hotelling, Shopping… infect a long list… So let me stop myself here…

Favorite Music Artists:

I think everyone is trying to sing but few of them really know how to sing…Elvis Presley, Linking park, Bon Jovi and Dido , Atif Aslam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Favorite Songs:

It’s a long list….Far Away by Nickelback which alwaz reminds of a wonderful time I had with someone very special…Emma by Jane Austin... Koooooooool one…Qisa him likhain ga… A wonderful hit…Aaa Nazneen Sunoo Na…. My Love….Now a day I used m listening to Dil to Bacha hai by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Favorite Movies:

All pacino movies… My favoriteN fast n furious all parts… Horror,Romantic but a hell lotta action… U names it… I have watched it… lol

Favourite Actors/Actresses:

Mahnoor Baloch and Nauman Ijaz

Favourite Books:

I like books in library… Used to read Sidney Sheldon Novels in past…

Fashion Sense:

It depends but I think alternative, natural and trendy.

Mast Funda:

Time is Money and it really wait for no men. If an opportunity is neglected today, it will not come for a long time tomorrow and when it comes is called today, so do Today and do not say that I will do it tomorrow. Because tomorrow Never Comes….

I Love:

I love music… Music is my life line… I love my parents, my family and I Love myself also…;)

I Hate:

I Hate liars and pessimist people… I hate those who say’s we hear, But listen not.
User Rating: / 439
PoorBest 

Ehsan ul haque ( Dj Sony )

He has been working in radio for 5 years  … NOT I have been working for radio:
He has been working with mast fm 103 since 2004 in the capacity of an RJ and for the last one year he is also serving as the Country Research & Development Head for Mast FM103

Zodiac Sign:

Gemini; The real Gem ;-)

Rjing Ishtyle:

Full time masti; non stop fun,chak de phattay; hye mein sakray makray jaoun

Hobbies:

Music, fun gatherings & computers

Favorite Music Artists:

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan , A.R Rehman

Favorite Songs:

Kismat seeee tum; film Pukar

Favorite Movies:

Black, Cheeni Kum, Munna Bhai MBBS

Favorite Actors/Actresses:

Katrina kaif, Gelenia D Souza, Angelina Julie & John Abraham

Favorite Books:

Dasht-e-soos, Veronica decides to die & Greek mythology

Fashion Sense:

Casual (quite saada banda)

Mast Funda:

Live Now Sleep Later

I Love:

Food,My family,My woh…..;-),My laptop,My mobiles,My parrot(mithoo),My 5

I Hate:

Missmanagement,Japaniphal,Kachi/pakkilassi,Redmeat,Complicatedpeople,Liars,Hypocrites,Critiques,Wana bees,Facebook.
User Rating: / 141
PoorBest 

Uzair Rashid

He has been working with 103 since 4 years. He had been with different newspapers before joining the radio. After joining 103 he has done a variety of programs including entertainment, current affairs & special transmission on different occasions. . Along with “Awam ki awaz” & “Guest in studio”, he came up with different character-based shows like “Chacha tain patas dian galan” & also a serious topic based poetry show Umeed-e-sehar”. Along with that he has done live reporting & many documentaries. Also, he had worked as News Current Affair head in mast fm 103 FSD. He is working on many radio dramas among which the latest was “Maa”. Now, he has many hopes with his TV show & he is looking forward to attain the same success as of radio. He is of the view that any one could be successful if he is honest with his work!

Zodiac Sign:

Leo is my star sign but I believe that fate is what Allah has already written but if a person work hard with all his power & devotion, he could get success

Rj style:

As I am doing a variety of shows so I’ve different styles for different shows….Every program requires a different style and a good Rj is one who can mould himself
into that show & that's exactly what i try to do.

Hobbies:

Being a student of  Mass Communication & a radio journalist I enjoy everything related to media & news so my hobbies are to watch talk shows, read paper specifically columns. Also, I love to read books, net surfing & I also use to visit press club & keep in touch with other journalists. As far as sports are concerned I love to watch cricket. I always feel pleasure to help people whenever & where ever anybody needs me. Last but not the least i keep on* trying to trying to improve myself.

Favourite Music Artists:

I like Nusrat fateh ali khan, Rahat fateh Ali, Abida perveen, Shafqat amanat ali, Saien Zahoor, Lata , jagjeet, Noor jahan & many more. “I like every song & singer that touches my heart despite of the music type
User Rating: / 270
PoorBest 

Afsheen Ali

She has been working in radio around a couple of years. In this short span of time she explored herself such a way that today she is one of the most versatile and well- known RJ’s of Mast FM103.She is a born artist. She is not only a good entertaining RJ but also pointing towards sensitive issues of society however.she points out such serious affairs in a very light manner.She is really a true person, a bold woman with a soul of naughty and young girl inside. However she is a bit proud and moody but She has cute smile, lovely vocals, unique ideas and romantic by nature.She is not only presenting the bright side of life to youth which is really necessary now a days, she also strongly encourage them to be able to face the realities. She always says 'Be Yourself' at least.In short one can simply proud to be her friend and can find the real taste of life in her company.

Zodiac Sign:

Leo The Lioness ;)

Rjing Ishtyle:

(Romantic, Masti & Fun )

Hobbies:

Sleeping, Zzzzzzz, long drive with Hubby, listening Louddddddd music and dancing  as I get up early in morning,Listening soft music before going to bed, Buying greeting cards for my love, and stuff toys, and..... Kuch khas nhi ;)

Favorite Music Artists:

Abida parveen, Nusrat fateh Ali khan,Nazia Hassan, Noorie, Rahat fateh Ali khan, Kishore, Rafi, Elvis presley and Mitali singh.

Favorite Songs:

Along the mood, but all time fav are Dil Tera aashiq,Dhai din na jawani naal By Jagjit Singh, Sun meray mehboob and dil ke lagi by Nazia,ghughat Ke add say dilbur kaa,Hawa hawai da most refershing track, Tu na ja meray badshah,Tu Jane na, dil tu Baccha hay,Julie Julie and many more.., it's a long list actually.

Favorite Movies:

Hmn, My wedding's movie ;) , and in bollywood my fav movies are: andaz apna apna, Lamhe,Dil tu pagal hay, Sathiya, kyun ho gaya na, kuch kuch hota hay,Page3, Fashion,hum tum aur ghost,  3 idiots, Are we there yet, Just married,  Aur yad nahi aa rahi :(

Favorite Actors/Actresses:

Ohhhh,,, hmmmn.., aaaaa,,,Saleem nasir,Jamshed ansari,Uzma gillani,Irfan khan, paresh rawal, om puri, Bushra ansari and I like Govinda bcz every one hates him :) but really i like his silly dance and expressions.

Favorite Books:

Adhora -Adhori, Peer-e-kamil.

Fashion Sense:

Usually i like Easy wear dresses, in casual jeans & T-shirt, in formal....hmn, I am never formal so I wear same... But if going to party then offcourse sum stylish Gown, My fashion mantra is , 'Be stylish' so I rarely follow fashion, I hv got my own style ;)

Mast Funda:

Live and let others live plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Respect yourself , be your best friend but don't be so selfish, and be a True person, and a true person always speaks truth about himself/herself , not about others. ( Golden words by Afsheen Ali)

I Love:

Dancing, Sleeping, and offcourse my family and I love my Love

I Hate:

Hyprocisy, Double standards, Liers.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment